Education Planner – Full Time Position
iae GLOBAL AUSTRALIA ( iae Viet Nam) is a leading International Education Recruitment and Management company that oversees a growing network of offices and consultancy around the world. The company was established to focus on the development of education recruitment and management for students.
Company grown to have 19 sales offices in South Korea, and through iae GLOBAL—its global management arm—an extensive network of close to 60 branches or joint-venture partner offices in major international student recruitment markets in China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Nepal, Saudi Arabia and Taiwan. To support this global network, iae also has on-shore offices in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
About the position:
• Promote iae partner institutions and their courses to students
• Develop suitable and relevant study plans that meet students' needs.
• Counsel and collaborate effectively with students, their parents, partner institutions, the Government, and all industry related organisations
• Maintain proper and comprehensive records and documentations
• Assist in organising exhibitions and other promotional activities
• Co-operate with marketing department for major events
• Fluent in English and a second language is required (Vietnamese)
• Completed Bachelor or Master Degree in Australia or equivalent experience in education consulting for International students
• Passion for customer service
• Have good interpersonal skills as negotiation skills
• Willingness to help at all times & the flexibility to work with staff and international students
• Demonstrated team player
• Understanding multicultural atmosphere well as good written and verbal communication skills
• High level problem solving
Please send your resume/curriculum vitae to email@example.com