Full Job Description
iae GLOBAL London is an international education recruitment and management company for UK higher and further education institutions. As an education management company and agency, iae GLOBAL London has developed counselling services for international students to be supported when they consider entering and progressing to UK education institutions in a range of courses by a partnership with a number of UK universities and colleges.
· Lead, develop and grow iae GLOBAL London student numbers
· Work towards an ambitious personal sales target
· Advise potential students on higher education opportunities in the UK
· Advise students on application procedures, and preparing students for their further studies.
· Follow up with potential students on a regular basis to convert into actual sales as much as possible
· B2B activity – actively seeking to develop new collaborations with potential Channel Partners in order to grow indirect sales
· Managing and monitoring most active CHPs to increase indirect sales
· Build effective working relationships with staffs from other iae offices to foster a productive relationship in order to generate and grow the sales
· Plan implement and coordinate recruitment strategies/ events to increase sales with the team
· Lead and drive all online and offline marketing strategies – such as website/online advertising and social media channels, blogs
· Collate, analyse and review own weekly and monthly sales activities and performance and present to Sale Manager accurately and in a timely manner.
· Provide on-going and frequent analysis and recommendations on all aspects of the market of responsibility which will have a short and long-term impact on student recruitment for the business
· Attend external events (fam trips, University visits, subagents and students) as necessary
· Aftercare service– Communicate with students by email, phone and other social media
· Maintain accurate ledger and computer records of students counselled and applications
· At least 3 years experience in this role is preferred, especially previous experience consulting with Chinese or South Asian students
· Ability to work under pressure on their own or as a team.
· Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English
· An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public.
· Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
· IT skills (Microsoft Office)
· Confident in speaking in a secondary language: Chinese or an Indian language is an advantage
Offering Skilled Worker Visa to high-performing employee
- consulting: 2 years (Required)
- Chinese or Indian language (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive (depending on relevant experience) + incentive
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
How to apply:
Please email to email@example.com